If your child wants an alternative to the standard summer camp, FHCAM provides campers with an opportunity to get up close and personal with our combat armor collectionhear from the mechanics that keep our beasts running, learn and implement tank tactics using World of Tanks gameplay, and feel the boom of a special Beasts of the Battlefield tank demonstration. FHCAM summer camps are geared towards girls and boys 11-14 and are held Monday through Thursday 9AM to 3 PM. Dates and additional content details are released in early spring.
July and August Dates
Tanks! Beasts of the Battlefield
Paul G. Allen’s Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum is pleased to announce Tanks! Beasts of the Battlefield
, our day camp that focuses on our operating tank and military vehicles. From Monday, July 10th through Thursday, July 14th and Monday, August 14th to Thursday August 17th
campers ages 11-14 will have fun learning about the fantastic armor and military vehicle collection of the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum, tank operations, tank strategy and combat, and see our M4A1 Sherman tank demoed just for them.
- Monday - Thursday from 9AM-3PM
- Cost: $300 for the week, due at registration
- Registration Deadline: June 1st, 2017
- Space is limited to 15 participants (a waitlist will be generated)
- Sack lunches need to be brought by campers; refrigeration is available, heating is not.
- Activities include: trying on military gear, laser tag, tour our tank maintenance shop, artifact hands on, and plastic model building.
- Campers will receive a Tanks! Beasts of the Battlefield Summer Camp T-shirt.
For additional information, questions, and registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org.